Search by category
Almost 1000 local community groups, charities and organisations are enhancing the lives of Barnet residents every day.
Now you can search for them at IN-BARNET, the new local community organisations directory. Their services and activities might just be on your doorstep!
- Do you need a carer for your loved ones?
- Are you after a sport, art or development activity?
- Do you need some help and information about mental health, bereavement, immigration, legal or financial matters?
- Do you want to find activities for young people, older adults or women only?
- Or perhaps find a culturally sensitive activity, where you can find like-minded people or your children can learn about their heritage?
If you are after something, we can bet a local community organisation that knows your community and understands your needs might just be closer than you think!
If your search is unsatisfactory please call the Engagement Team on 02083648400 ext 225 or 219
We can provide more specific reports , including:
- Type of service provided: one to one support, counseling, after school clubs, befriending, advocacy, day care services, mentoring, training, and many more
- Groups and individual needs served: children, adults, carers, parents, mental health, learning difficulties, cultural and faith specific and many more