Local Involvement Network (LINk)
Do you care about health and social care services in Barnet?
Barnet Local Involvement Network (LINk) is a network of individuals, organisations and groups who work together to improve health and social care services in our borough. We are now looking for more enthusiastic members to join our growing group.
If you use Barnet health and social care services, and care about how these services are delivered in the future, this is your chance to join us. Membership will enable you to:
Help investigate, report on and improve services
- Get training on how to lead investigations in to the care provided by local services, write reports highlighting gaps in provision and how to address them, and make recommendations for improvement
Influence how services are planned and delivered
- Join a working group or committee and/or represent the community as a trained LINk member in meetings
Ensure your voice is heard
- Participate in consultations/focus groups/surveys on your area of interest
- Make suggestions to improve the services which interest you
- Attend meetings and events
- Sign up for the Barnet LINk e-bulletin and quarterly newsletter and follow what's happening in Barnet's health and social care services