We strive to make our projects and products accessible and usable for all users. The website has features that allow users to find the information they need in the way they find easiest and complies with the World Wide Web Consortiums WCAG A standard and has the following features.
The site is built using XHTML and cascading style sheets. This creates a fast loading website that is accessible to screen readers and is usable in most browsers, including older browsers and browsers available on non-Windows systems.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing access keys
0 - Accessibility
1 - Home page
2 - Skip navigation
3 - Sitemap
4 – Search
The key combination for these access keys depends on your web browser.
- Internet Explorer (Windows) and Chrome: Alt + access key, followed by Enter.
- Firefox 1.5 and below, Mozilla, Netscape 6 and above (Windows): Alt + access key.
- Firefox 2 (Windows): Alt + Shift + access key.
- Opera (Windows and Macintosh): Shift + Esc + access key.
- Macintosh browsers (Safari 1.2, Internet Explorer 5.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6 and above): Ctrl + access key.
This site has been designed to be compatible with the text resizing features available in your browser. To change the text size use one of the following methods:
- Chrome go to the hamburger menu (the three vertical dots on the right hand side) and amend the zoom in that menu.
- Internet Explorer 6 (Windows) From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size
- Internet Explorer 7 (Windows) From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- Other Windows browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Ctrl key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Ctrl key and press -
- Macintosh browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press.