Music, Culture and Learning
- The New York Met Opera is releasing a recording from their archives every day.
- Berlin Philharmonics' Digital Concert Hall
- Playlist for Life - Playlist for Life is the UK’s leading music and dementia charity, and the website offers people with dementia (as well as carers, family, healthcare professionals, and community organisations) information and tips on all things related to personal playlists. The site provides information on how to find the right music, using playlists properly, how to listen to playlists (i.e. which technology to use), and also the benefits of using personal playlists in the daily care of someone with dementia.
Culture and Food
- The Enduring Gardener For any green-fingered gardeners out there, then you should read The Enduring Gardener, which features the gardening blog of Stephanie Donaldson.
Caron Cares offers a great source of information for anyone caring for someone elderly or someone with dementia. It is useful for professional carers but more so for family caregivers who often find themselves “accidental carers” and have little or no idea what to do or what help is available.
- Euan's Guide Euan’s Guide makes it easier for disabled people to find great places to go. The disabled access review website was founded in 2013 by Euan MacDonald, who is a powerchair user, and his sister Kiki. As Euan’s access requirements changed, both went in search of recommendations for accessible places to visit but a platform for this didn’t exist. Built as a friendly and honest alternative to hours of web searching and phone calls before visiting somewhere new, Euan’s Guide now has thousands of disabled access reviews and listings for places all over the UK and beyond.