You can order repeat prescriptions using:
The NHS App can be used to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
The NHS App also allows you to set and change which pharmacy your prescription is sent to.
You can pick one near where you live or choose one that will deliver your medicine to help cut down on travel while staying at home.
Website information for The NHS App
Echo - Pharmacy Delivery
Thousands of people use Echo to take care of their NHS prescriptions. Order your medicine, get reminders and have it delivered for free. To your home, your family or friends, or to one of 10,500 Post Office collection points.
Echo is a registered pharmacy that is free to use. We cover all delivery charges, which means there’s no extra cost to you or to the NHS. We send everything for free via Royal Mail 24-hour delivery. In response to COVID-19, we are working closely with Royal Mail to priorities all medicine deliveries.
Get your medication without leaving home
Free delivery on all NHS prescriptions
- Free delivery through your door, to any UK address
- Handy reminders to re-order so you don't run out
- Save time, with no need for repeated trips to your GP or Pharmacy
NHS A to Z of Pharmacy Deliveries can be found here