Strengthening and Developing Community Services
As part of our role to help strengthen and develop the community and charity sector, we provide guidance, information and support to enable your organisation to be efficient, operate in accordance with the law, deliver best practice for community organisations and support your clients, volunteers and local communities effectively.
The service covers a range of topics, including:
- An organisational health check to help you identify your strengths, challenges and development priority areas. Health check sessions are free for some organisations, lasts around 60 minutes and can be done by phone or face to face at a convenient location.
- Support and guidance in implementing changes
- Signposting to other sources of information and guidance
- Guidance on setting up and running a community group and charity registration
- Guidance and advice on business and strategic planning
- Guidance and advice on volunteer management and safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults
- Advice and assistance with fundraising, understanding and applying outcomes, monitoring and evaluation and impact assessment
- Advice and assistance on social enterprise and trading
- Community Accountancy where we can provide book-keeping, accountancy and independent examination Click here for further details
For further information on Health Checks and Community Services please contact our development team
020 8364 8400 | email@example.com
Visit our Resource Library for draft policies and templates that you can adapt for your organisation.