If you are a school or education setting in Brent there are may ways you can get involved:
- Host a focus group for children, young people and parents
- Invite BYPT to your school or cross school network meeting
- Come together with schools in your catchment area to run an Mental Health Awareness information event or workshop for parents/carers
- Elect a Child or Young person (CYP) from your school to join the CYP forum and act as your school’s mental health champion advocate (CYP Forum meets once a term) Training will be offered to forum members to enable them carry out this role.
- Nominate Staff/professional join Expert Reference Group or Stakeholder group (both meet once a term)
- Share your best practices
If you would like to be part of raising awareness of mental health and ending the stigma or to find out more about Brent Young People Thrive, contact Zoe Kattah on 020 8364 8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org