We aim to tackle the causes of poor mental health before they get more serious through a series of webinars on common mental health problems. We will be helping young people to get a better understanding of various mental health problems, and how they can cope with issues they may face. All our webinars are delivered using Zoom.
- Online 60 minute interactive webinars delivered by a trained Therapist
- Accessed by your smartphone, tablet or laptop in the comfort of your own space
- Completely anonymous – you can see and interact with the Therapist but no one else can see you
- Young person - If you are a young person aged 16-25 years old you can self-refer and register yourself onto our wellbeing webinars.
- Professionals, who work with young people or parent/carers can also refer young people who they think will benefit from using our service.